TrSpirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrSpirit

Home for Alliance TrSpirit

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com
    Latest topics
    » самые модные прически этого сезона фото
    Moving ur troops faster between ur castles... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:27 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
    Moving ur troops faster between ur castles... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:46 pm by Guest

» asian bathroom design
    Moving ur troops faster between ur castles... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:35 am by Guest

» more helpfull links
    Moving ur troops faster between ur castles... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:32 pm by Cruellia

» Instant Walls...Poli hero levels
    Moving ur troops faster between ur castles... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:48 am by Cruellia

» Instant troops...hero levels
    Moving ur troops faster between ur castles... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:46 am by Cruellia

» Voting to Relocate
    Moving ur troops faster between ur castles... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:56 am by Cruellia

» Some Aussie coords - 80 of the members
    Moving ur troops faster between ur castles... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:02 am by Guest

» terror alerts
    Moving ur troops faster between ur castles... Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:00 pm by Rensterfication

Moving ur troops faster between ur castles...

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Cruellia
    Admin

Moving ur troops faster between ur castles... Empty
    PostSubject: Moving ur troops faster between ur castles...   Moving ur troops faster between ur castles... Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:02 pm

First put the troops you want moved to the other city into a valley. Next send 1 scout and a hero to that valley from the city you want the troops to move to. Then once scout and hero have arrived go to valley on map while in the city you want them to go to and recall from the valley. Your troops will go to that city at the speed of the scout.

You must recall from the valley or the troops will take 10 times as long.

Example:

I want to move 500 ballistas from city A to city B

I put the ballistas in Valley

I go to City B and send 1 scout and hero to the Valley I put ballistas in.

While still in City B I go to the Valley on the map and click enter. then hit recall. Ballistas and one scout and hero will return to City B at rate of scout movement.

Back to top Go down
    https://trspirit.board-directory.net

Moving ur troops faster between ur castles...
    Page 1 of 1